Every Tuesday - Sunday
6am - 8.30am
Experience the Ashtanga Mysore practice where you start each day with purposeful intention.
The Ashtanga Mysore method is a highly transformative practice. Besides its physical benefits of strength and flexibility, this yoga method enables its practitioners to gain awareness, insight and equanimity. Most practitioners discover these deeper layers and gain internal alignment after practicing daily for at least a month.
- You will be guided through the practice in the Mysore method
- Classes are conducted 6 days a week from Tuesday to Sunday
- Rest days are on Mondays and moon days
- Classes run from 6am to 8.30am (you may arrive anytime during this window)
Beginners, students new to Ashtanga Mysore, and current Mysore students are all welcome.
Please note that an active Mysore membership or package is required to book for Mysore classes. Mysore membership or package can be used to attend regular classes.
Unlimited classes for $300 per month.
Mysore membership includes:
- 10% discount off retail products
- 10% discount off in-house workshops
Mysore Membership Terms
- Mysore membership is on automatic renewal unless cancelled with 14 days written notice in advance of the next billing date. Mysore membership will run on a month to month basis thereafter.
- Mysore membership may be cancelled with 14 days written notice in advance of the next billing date.
- Mysore membership may be suspended at a one time suspension fee of $25, for periods of 7 days to a maximum of 2 months. Suspension requests must be submitted in writing with 7 days notice in advance of the intended period.
- If for any reason your credit card fails to process on the due date, a late fee of $25 will be charged.