50-hour Vinyasa Yoga Immersion with Blair Hughes, Sep 7 - 15
Led by Blair Hughes
Saturday & Sunday, September 7 - 15, 2019
8am - 5pm
Deepen your practice and enhance your knowledge in this powerful and transformative immersive program, designed for the serious students of yoga who want to deepen their practice, as well as for those who wish to become Vinyasa yoga teachers themselves.
In this immersion, you will explore the depth of the Vinyasa yoga practice in a supportive environment with like-minded students. Clarity, balance and ease will be found on and off the mat.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Vinyasa Morning Practice: A two hour holistic yoga practice that awakens and nourishes every cell within your body and mind.
- Asana Workshops: Explore key movement and alignment principles for standing poses, forward bends, backbends, inversions, twists and restoratives.
- Functional Anatomy: Understand where the parts of the body are and how the muscles and bones work in action. This deeper exploration of anatomy and alignment is the key to progress in your teaching and practice.
- Learn hands on basic assisting and adjusting. This is the best way to feel and understand yoga asana.
- Uncover the Eight Limbs of Yoga and how to follow this trusted path of over 2500 years from yoga's great sage, Patanjali.
- Dharma Talks & Teachings: Connect greater meaning and purpose to your practice and life.
200-hour teachers can clock these hours as Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance, or count them towards a RYS-500 qualification.
Saturday & Sunday, 7 - 8 September, 2019
Saturday & Sunday, 14 - 15 September, 2019
8am - 5pm
Full tuition: $1,000
Early bird (by August 2): $900
ABOUT BLAIR HUGHES
Blair Hughes, is a natural teacher with over 11 years of experience. He has an innate ability to inspire and empower his students, intuitively guiding them on a journey above and beyond the physical.
His journey into yoga started back in Scotland when he was 18. It was 15 years later before he began teaching and studying with some of the most influential yoga teachers and performance coaches in the world. He is an E-RYT 500hr certified yoga teacher trainer, based out of Singapore, where he shares the teachings of yoga locally and globally.
Blair’s gentle nature, combined with a commanding presence, creates a powerful and potent space to transform and grow.