Integration: A 7-day Chakra Yoga Journey with Angeline Chia, Jun 5 - 11
Monday - Sunday, June 5 - 11, 2023
11am - 1pm
There are various tools to facilitate flow in our energetic channels–we can work on it from the outside, from within, or both ways in this 7-day journey.
“Outside” could refer to: asana practice; mudra; sound; mantra; aroma
“Inside” could refer to: intention; belief; thought patterns
In this series, you will be taken on a journey, integrating themed yoga practices with guidance that promotes self-introspection with topics presented alongside the chakra of the day.
1. Root: Ground & Anchor, Slow Flow
2. Sacral: Nourish & Embrace, Vinyasa
3. Solar Plexus: Strength & Confidence, Vinyasa
4. Heart: Love & Expansion, Yin
5. Throat: Freedom to Express, Vinyasa
6. Third Eye: Inner Wisdom & Connection, Vinyasa
7. Crown: Open Channel Sound Bath & Meditation
This journey is for you:
- If you want to emerge understanding yourself better
- If you feel called to inject “meaning” into your physical practice
- If you are looking for a different perspective to your practice/life
- 7 day chakra themed practices
- 75-90min practice + 30min theme sharing and guided reflection
- Handbook with supplemental exercises to continue cultivating awareness and integrate the practice with life off the mat
- Holistic approach that enables self-introspection alongside asana, pranayama, meditation and journaling practice
Early bird (by May 8): $255
Please note that this event is non-refundable.
ABOUT ANGELINE CHIA
The beginning of Angeline’s relationship with yoga rose out of necessity when she was in search of an avenue to help cope with emotional stress. Since 2012, she has been through periods of regular asana practice, as well as extended periods off her mat. She has learnt to become compassionate with herself over the years, and believes that yoga is here to support you in the way you need it—some days fiery and dynamic, some days quiet and contemplative; the list of the many facets of a yoga practice goes on.
Whatever your reason may be for practice, Angeline invites you to align your intentions with the choices you make on and off your mat—a marriage of your heart and throat chakra that brings to surface your true authentic self. Each practice is an opportunity that invites you to hold space, observe and witness your decisions and the impact it can have on you.
Apart from yoga, Angeline’s life experiences naturally prompted her to extend her learning journey towards other energy modalities such as reiki, sound healing, and channeling higher perspectives through intuition readings. She also expresses herself through emotive illustration art which she shares under the handle @LilTeddyStudio, lovingly named after her son, who has inspired Angeline’s many occasions of courage since his birth.